Monday, June 8, 2009

Rainy Day

After a great delay, Mom has fixed the problem with my blog! She is very excited and even has new pictures to add. I am busy taking a nap. Today was Gardening at ECFE and it was so much fun! I planted some grass for Dad and flowers for Mom to grow in the window. I really like to do crafts and puzzles. I am also learning about Winnie the Pooh and I love to bounce like Tigger. Mom and I have to go to the library but we will write again soon! Let us know if you are reading this or if our followers have given up all hope.

9 comments:

Shelle said...

still here! Waiting for photos though even though I have a ton of Lillie- that reminds me, I must get a photo CD to you.

Tracy said...

I am here! Wanna see pictures!

E said...

I'm here! I'm here! Would love to do lunch again sometime.

Unknown said...

Still checking your blog and would love to see some new photos!

Dan and Karen said...

We haven't given up hope! :-))) Keep posting, so fun to read about the gardening. Danika is starting to enjoy puzzles too!

Karen

MoD said...

Still here! Still need to have that play date!

Rebecca said...

I have not given up hope! You're on my "reader" and I was so excited to see a new post- can't wait to see new pictures of Lillie!

xo- Rebecca

MaMa Becki said...

MaMa Becki is still watching all!

Anonymous said...

Ready for an update!!! :)