Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dad's Birthday and other fun stuff

Dear Friends and Family,

Mom said that I could take over the blog since she isn't keeping up with it very well. She will help me post the pictures if anyone is reading. If you are reading, please be sure to tell mom or dad. I have a lot to catch up on with you. I still prefer to nap with my dad. I put up this picture so you can see Hank too. He follows me all day and tries to eat my toys. I have learned to carry his squirrel by the ear and throw it to him to trade.

After Thanksgiving, we got to celebrate Dad's birthday. Mom and I took him out for Mexican dinner and had a dance party in the basement. Dad got the basement finished just in time for me. We also had fried ice cream to celebrate!


When Dad went back to work, things got a little rough. Mom made Dad put up an extra gate so Hank and I could have some alone time from each other. Hank likes to sleep on his side of the fence so I don't bother him. Mom also taught me to color which is very fun. I have been trying to make something for everyone but there just isn't enough time before my nap and in between snacks. I take my snacks very seriously.

I did go on a lunch date with my friend, Mattea. We try to get together every week if our moms will let us. We went to the Ole Piper so Mom could have some pizza.


Mom and Dad thought it would be a good idea for me to meet Santa Claus. I was crying a lot so Mom and Dad are in the picture too. Mom made us all decorate the Christmas tree. She played funny music and said that we had to have fun. We only decorated the top half of the tree so Hank wouldn't eat the ornaments and I couldn't break them.


Well, I have more fun adventures to tell you about but Mom said that I have to go to bed. I will write again as soon as I can. Don't forget to tell us if you are reading our blog.


Love,
Lillie

10 comments:

Dan and Karen said...

I'm reading! Lillie, I love your updates, I'm glad you took over your blog because your mommy is too slow with the updates and we need to see more photos of you! :-)-Dan and Karen

Tracy said...

So cute - I love the smiling one and the sleeping with Daddy one. I hope to meet you soon, Lillie!

MaMa Becki said...

She is really that cute and more-----I always love hearing from you Lillie and your Mom and Dad too.

Beth said...

Another reader here. :) Little Lillie you are so sweet to help out your mommy. I wonder if you and Hope could collaborate a bit to work on our blog, too. haha

Rebecca said...

I'm reading I'm reading! Thanks for your note Cindy- I'm glad that Lillie likes the sweatshirt. It was really fun to make for her. So glad to see new pictures. Happy New Year!
Rebecca

Shelle said...

Thank goodness you can type Lillie or I would never know what you are up to! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday, I promise to share my toys with you!

Love, Mattea

Mary H said...

I love your pictures & following your adventures. Hope your dad had a good birthday. Hi mom. How's it going? You guys take care. Mary

Unknown said...

So great to see an update on your blog! Love seeing all the photos of you Lillie and can't wait to meet you in person!

Batyadsp said...

Lillie, you are a wonderful scribe. I like yogurt, too. Maybe one day, you and I can share a yogurt treat. I'd like to know more about Hank? Does he wag his tail when you throw him the squirrel? Mom and Dad definitely look very, very happy now that you're home. Batya

Batyadsp said...

Lillie,
I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bea Spector, I work with your Mom when she is not home with you. I like to use my Hebrew name, Batya, so that's how I'll sign my comments to you. You have a very, very, nice smile.