Monday, November 17, 2008

Almost Home

Our connection is slow today so we aren't posting any pictures. We had a fun day yesterday and went to a temple for the baby blessing. We also went to an art museum and played in the courtyard. I was too tired for lunch so I took a nap with Dad. Mom went out with some of her friends and had apple pie. After my big nap, we had birthday cake in our room. We took Mom out for dinner on the river with some of our friends. I sat in my high chair like a big girl. My favorite toy today was a water bottle or actually two water bottles is even better. I also took Mom to the play room today but it is a little overwhelming to me.

We slept in today and ate breakfast late. We have to go to the US Consulate office for Mom and Dad to take an oath this afternoon. After that, we are having our pictures taken on the red couch. I am going to wear my new dress with all of my friends.

We are leaving our hotel at 5;30 in the morning so I get to wear my pajamas to the airport. I am coming home soon! Mom is a little homesick so she is pretty excited to go home too. Dad is just getting used to China so he might stay a few extra days-just kidding.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Enjoy the special moments of your oath ceremony tomorrow and have a safe trip home!

MaMa Becki said...

Coming Home---Sounds So Good! I can not wait! Love you- Mom

Darcy said...

Safe travels to you all and I can't believe you will be home soon. I am so excited. Let me know when you want visitors, but remember you can call any time! Darcy

Tracy said...

Have a great trip home - and don't forget - pack two extra outfits in the carry-on for Lillie and one extra outfit for each of you - just in case her diaper leaks or she is sick on you. You never know - air travel does strange things to babies and their tummies. Enjoy your homecoming and it has been great following your trip!

Tracy E.

Linh Preston said...

We're thinking of you, and hope you had a wonderful birthday with your new family.
Love, the Prestons (Jason, Linh & Hannah)

Shelle said...

Yay- I'm so happy you guys are coming home! It's been so fun checking in everyday. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly with Lillie and hope the trip home is just a continuation of that. Talk to you soon! If you need anything or need me to run errands when you get home let me know, we're always around.

Michelle

Adam said...

Here's wishing safe travels home. Thanks for sharing with us - it's been great following you.